Saturday, December 8, 2018

It's been a week now

Just checking in...gathering my thoughts still processing, but more conclusions.

It's been a week now and I never heard from you. In a way it's great the answers are clear. Your colors have shown. But in an awful way it's so hurtful. 

Why do we become this way? Do we mean to hurt people along the way? My thoughts are to say no. Because that's how I operate. I always am considering the other person's feelings, giving them space to talk or approach me, letting them know that I'm always available. Am I wrong for being this way?

Why do we avoid and hide?

Have you moved on so fast? Did I mean nothing? Are you even thinking of me? Is there someone else? No, I don't want to know. 

 All you can do is move on yourself. It's like you've both came across this town you're in and you know no one and you thought you were on this amazing adventure; a road trip! and now you gotta leave it and move in a direction hopefully that's forward, but also away from the only person you knew.

You go through these emotions of sad, and anger, and frustration, and disappointment and highs and lows and gloom and then a burst of energy to go running for 10 miles.

I've wanted to send rage emails or texts, but then quickly feel defeated.

What's hard here is that you end up losing this relationship; this friendship and company that you've had all this time and now you've gotta stop talking to them.

 It's killing me you know, you go from talking to me daily to not, but it's getting easier...sort of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment